Want to join Lapidus?
Lapidus Membership entitles you to:
- the Lapidus Online Journal - 3 issues per year
- Networking events around the UK
- Regional Groups
- Training and Continuing Personal Development opportunities
- Members' pages - information and resources
- Click on the appropriate payment button above where you can pay by Paypal or register with Paypal to pay by credit/debit card.
- Once your payment has been processed, you will be taken to a new page to create a Username and Password so that you can access all areas of the Lapidus site. Make a note of your username and password as when you log in, you will need to get your details exactly right. If you make a mistake, you may need to wait a while to try again.
- On joining you'll receive a welcome email confirming your membership.
Lapidus Annual Membership
The easiest way to pay your annual individual membership fee of £30 is to pay with PayPal.
Clicking the PayPal button below will take you through to a screen which sets up a recurring payment to Lapidus. This means that £30 will be taken out of your PayPal account on the same day each year. Not only will your membership continue and you don't have to do anything else to pay Lapidus every year, but it also helps keep administration costs down. Vital for a small organisation supporting writing for wellbeing across the UK and beyond.
You can cancel your membership payment to Lapidus at any time from PayPal.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
If you'd rather not pay with PayPal, you can set up a direct bank transfer, standing order or pay by cheque. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
An additional benefit of organisational membership is that you can add extra people to your membership for no extra cost. This means that more than one person will benefit from the resources Lapidus has to offer in the field of writing for wellbeing.
To become an organisational member of Lapidus, or to renew your membership as an organisational member, please contact us at:
|Membership Terms and Conditions:|
|All Lapidus members are expected to adhere to the Lapidus Ethical Code|
|Lapidus Membership lasts for a year. Membership begins when payment and details are processed. There are no refunds once membership has begun for the year, except in exceptional circumstances where a member or their representative is able to supply evidence why any OR all membership benefits are not available to the member.|